The unspoilt countryside,
the old stones which speak to us,
Our gites are open all year round.
On over 15 acres, this former winery was built, in the 18th century, on the site of a mill.
Three houses typically "Charentaises" and totally independent, the owners more,
organized around a shared courtyard and large private spaces.
The property is located 900 m from the village of TESSON.
In the quiet and charm of the countryside,
you are 15 km from SAINTES or COGNAC and 30 km of picturesque beaches of the Côte Sauvage.
From the gites, you will find many hiking and biking,
or you can enjoy the swimming pool (11m x 6m x 1,2-> 2m) heated by solar panels
and green spaces to relax.
For 8 people, you choose between the gite "Les P'tits toits" and the gite "La Part des Anges".
For 4 people, the gite "Les Vendanges" is for you.
Our wi-fi network can be used.
We're sorry, pets are not allowed.
- * Shops and Tennis in the village at 900 m away.
- * Large surfaces (BioNaturalys, Super U ...) at GEMOZAC (6 km).
- * Market every day (except on monday) at SAINTES.
- * Horse Riding at 4 and 10 km.
- * Golf 18 holes at SAINTES.
Within 30 km:
- * The banks of the Charente, SAINTES, COGNAC.
- * The estuary of the Gironde, MORTAGNE, TALMONT, Le MEDOC.
- * Ocean and the beaches of St GEORGES de DIDONNE, ROYAN, La PALMYRE.
And 1 hour drive:
- La ROCHELLE, BORDEAUX, ROCHEFORT.
- OLERON Island, RE Island, AIX Island.
- Fort BOYARD.